“Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.”
– Desmond Tutu
It’s been a tough ride for a lot of people, so to keep the light flowing, I wanted to share some tips with you on how to keep your light alive in hard times!
One of the most beautiful things about magick is its ability to renew and restore your sense of self – even when your life and environment are pressing down upon you. The qualities and energies that you need are always available and when you find yourself depleted; you need only call upon the beneficent forces of the universe to help restore that which is lost!
As the world has become fully immersed in the realms of scattered mentality, fear, and depression, remember that you have to power to rise above the collective experience. All along, you have been embracing the tools that are part of the King Salomon lineage to empower your life. Now more than ever, it’s time to take hold of the tools you’ve acquired to create goodness for yourself and your loved ones.
So, if you’re ready to take charge of your magick and keep your spirits elevated, here are a few tips:
1) Protect your energy:
None of us is an island. When your external world is not in great shape, it’s easy to find your internal world also suffering. Part of the key to keeping the light alive within you is to remember that you are not your external conditions and to keep your own energy field (and home) sealed and intact. In case you’ve forgotten, you may have some or all of these tools:
– Sacred Geometry Gridding and Sealing
– Crystal Grids
– Magick Circle and protection rituals from Empower Thyself
– Magickal recipes from the Gaia Awakening series
– Protective items like Mother Essence and Pyrite
2) Keep expanding your metaphysical knowledge:
It’s easy to succumb to negativity when you feel that you’ve stopped growing. You can keep your metaphysical link alive though by continuing to learn and embrace other perspectives. Here are a few suggestions:
– Check out the latest articles shared by fellow initiates on our website
– Consult your Empower Thyself manual for the reading list. Here are a few favourites:
– The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran
– The 21 Lessons of Merlyn by Douglas Munroe
– Initiation: Human and Solar by Alice Bailey
Traditional metaphysical knowledge states: “As within, so without”. When your mind is spinning out of control, it’s easy to feel like your life is spinning out of control as well. If you’ve received any of these meditation techniques, don’t forget to work with them or if you feel that you would appreciate a guide, check out our calendar online for:
– Max Meditation
– Sanctuary Meditation
– Full Moon Meditation
4) Make friends with the elements for healing
As human beings, we are composed of all four elements – earth, water, air, and fire. The elements feed and nourish us on all levels and are a powerful and accessible way to shift our energy with almost immediate effect. How do you connect to the four elements? It’s quite simple:
– Start connecting with all the plants and crystals you have all around you! They are beings that will happily share healing energy with you!
– Take all your herbs, candles, and oils out of the broom closet! Immerse your senses in magick and feel yourself come alive again!
– Get outside! Fresh air, trees, rain, snow, skies, stars! Allow yourself to experience the wonders of the Earth so that you can feel alive again!
Keeping the light alive inside you is important and can be done in simple, yet effective ways! This is what the tools of the Modern Mystery School have always been about, and so as you journey forward, don’t forget about all the powerful ways that you can keep yourself in the light by embodying spirit!
Wishing you all the blessings of light, life, and love!