HEALERS ACADEMY LEVEL 1
The Modern Mystery School is an international organization providing individuals worldwide with the knowledge, tools and support for personal and spiritual growth and empowerment. The Healers Academy is a five-day intensive certification course that offers the skills and techniques to launch your own spiritual business or increase your existing practice!
Healers Academy Level 1 certifies you to provide the Life Activation and Full Energy Balancing Session, as well as teaching to facilitate the Max Meditation workshop.
Become a Certified Life Activation Practitioner and…
- Heal yourself so you can heal others
- Empower yourself so you can empower others
- Find your purpose in life and awaken others’ life purpose through the Life Activation!
- Provide energy healing and balancing sessions to clients!
- Access the various human energy systems!
- Learn how the Light can heal and transform people!
- Learn how you can make a difference in the world!
- …..and more!
Contact Modern Mystery School to find out when the next Healers Academy Level 1 is being offered.
HEALERS ACADEMY LEVEL 2
As a graduate of Healers Academy Level 1, you are eligible to attend the next level of Healer training, with Healers Academy Level 2. A six-day intensive program, you are trained in 10 different modalities, including:
- Full Spirit Activation
- Purpose of Life
- 11th Codon Reading
- Spark of Life – distance healing
- Laser Light Healing
- Golden Spiral Reflexology
- Meridian Line Balancing
- Healing with Essential Oils
- Shamanic Aura Clearing
- Tree of Life Awakening
- Chakra Awakening
Upon graduation, you would be considered a Certified Healer with the Modern Mystery School, equipped with a multitude of healing modalities that will enable to you to help others in their spiritual progression through healing and balancing their energies.
Contact Modern Mystery School to find out when the next Healers Academy Level 2 is being offered.
All Healers Academy participants are introduced to the Modern Mystery School’s Code of Ethics and are asked to commit to upholding the utmost professionalism and integrity in the work that they do.