In the physical world we have walls, a roof, and floors to keep things out of our space. Bugs, the elements, unwanted people. Walls also keep the heat in when we have the furnace on, and it creates a separate home that is just ours.
So what are we doing in the spiritual world to keep out unwanted energy? What are we doing to create a sacred, gridded area to build energy in our space? Imagining a white ball of energy is great, but you would have to visually think about the ball of light the whole evening to stay protected and sealed.
What is gridding, and how can it help you hold more space, and stronger space for your events?
What is sacred geometry? How do we use it in gridding?
1. How to created a sacred temple.
2. How to grid your home, workspace, centre to keep your space protected and strong.
3. The ancient art of sacred geometry and how to use it to help your clients connect better to spiritual energies.
4. How to clear and charge a space.
5. How to set up an altar for the purposes of your class. The altar is the anchor for your class, and is very important for holding the energy.
6. Sacred prayers to connect to your Higher Self and to build your own energy structure.
***You also receive a sacred geometry attunement to amplify the energy in your energy body, allowing you to connect to others more strongly.**
Saturday, September 17th
Saturday, October 24th
TIME: 11 a.m.
COST: $85 plus tax
LOCATION: Modern Mystery School
41 International Blvd, Etobicoke, ON
To reserve your spot, please contact MMS to make a deposit and register: