PRACTICAL ALCHEMY & HERBAL TINCTURES
PRESENTED BY THERESA ~IBIS~ BULLARD, PhD
Level 2 – February 22nd – 23rd, 2015
Held at MMS WW HQ in Toronto, Canada
Practical Alchemy, or Lab Alchemy, has been used to create potent, holistic healing tinctures that address the WHOLE person and can produce amazing results. It involves the physical application of alchemical principles to material substances from Nature, such as plants, herbs, and minerals. It is from this branch of Alchemy that all modern pharmacology, chemistry, physics and many other branches of science, both allopathic and naturopathic arose.
Beyond creating healing tinctures, however, the alchemists used this process of Practical Alchemy as a way of eliciting and invoking the transformations within oneself to purify, to heal, to increase energy and chi, to stimulate spiritual vision, and to learn to harness the forces of Nature.
In this Level 2 training of the Alchemy Series, we will be preparing our body, mind, and soul for the Alchemical Works and begin the process of making personal alchemical tinctures:
- Practical Alchemy as a Catalyst for Personal Inner Alchemy
- The Consciousness of the Alchemist
- The Synergy of Alchemical Remedies
- The role of Astrology and Lunar Phases in the Alchemical works
- Proper timing of the work
- Creating an at-home Alchemy lab setup (aka Kitchen Alchemy)
- How to apply the alchemical process in the laboratory
- Creating the ???7 Basics??? ??? Personal Alchemical Remedies that correlate with the 7 Ancient Sacred Planets to balance our physical and psychological constitution.
Pre-requisite: ???Power of Alchemy??? Level 1 Workshop
Early Registration Incentive (a $300 deposit will reserve your spot):
First block of 5 people to register with deposit: $575 All spots booked! Second block (spots 6-10) with deposit: $635 All spots booked!
Third block (spots 11-15) with deposit: $685
Fourth block (spots 16+) with deposit: $750
*Plus taxes and tools are additional
TO REGISTER, PLEASE CONTACT MMS WW HQ:
Toll Free: 1-877-275-1383 (in North America)