Sacred Geometry is a wonderful series of teachings and tools that have been with us for thousands of years! From the mandalas of the eastern world, to the geometries of the Universal Hermetic Ray Kabbalah to the Pythagorean Theorem we study in high school, the divinity and power of shapes has always been with us!
To the ancient Greeks and Egyptians, the study of Sacred Geometry allowed one greater access to spirit while living a fully grounded, present life. The teachings of Sacred Geometry were closely guarded as they also held the keys to manifestation – the ability to create!
In our modern-day lives, geometry influences every aspect of our being and the symbols and energy of shapes can alter moods, affect our sense of timing and space and shift our thinking. As many people spend most of their times in a few select spaces, the ability to shift the energy of those spaces using Sacred Geometry can create long-lasting, positive effects on our well-being.
By using the power of Sacred Geometry, you will:
- come to a deeper understanding of the energy and symbols of the Sacred Geometries and your connection to them
- gain deeper knowledge of the process of creation and how the Sacred Geometries can assist in your ability to manifest
- learn to use the first 3 keys to heaven (the basic geometries) to create and protect sacred space for your own relaxation, healing and safety
- receive prayers you can use to awaken the Sacred Geometries within you and feed your energy field – body, soul and spirit
- become attuned to the Sacred Geometries so that you may have deeper connection to all aspects of self
Date: Sunday, September 25th, 2022
Start Time: 10 a.m.
End Time: 2 p.m.
Pre-requisites: None – Open to the public!
SEATING IS LIMITED!
Cost: $139.67 CAD includes all taxes and fees
Deposit:$58.20 CAD includes all taxes and fees
Location: Modern Mystery School HQ, 41 International Blvd, Etobicoke
Registration deadline: Friday, September 23th, 2022
FINAL REGISTRATION PAYMENT DUE IN FULL BY:
Sunday, September 25th, 2022
Advanced registration is required.
Kindly email email@example.com or call 416-625-3470 to register or for more information!